Physician participation in the Roper St. Francis Health Alliance is completely voluntary, and those who do participate do so because they’re excited about helping change the way healthcare is delivered today.
Specifically, the benefits that doctors can expect include:
- The satisfaction of aligning with like-minded physicians seeking to measurably improve the health of its community and reduce spiraling healthcare costs
- Participation in making decisions on which quality/cost initiatives to pursue
- Access to a clinical performance management system (CPMS) to measure your practice’s patient care performance relative to your peers and to help achieve Health Alliance goals
- Potential access to a number of incentive contracts with payers and major employers
- Access to patients and employers that value a network with demonstrated quality care
How to JoinJoin Roper St. Francis Health Alliance
The Roper St. Francis Health Alliance accepts new provider applications on an annual basis. For more information on joining the RSFHA please fill out the form below.