Roper St. Francis Health Alliance (RSFHA) has been formed as an ACO/CIN to allow for a new strategic collaboration between Roper St. Francis and both independent and employed physicians. The Roper St. Francis Health Alliance will lead the Lowcountry in providing high quality and cost efficient care using a population health model that focuses on wellness and patient engagement.
To accomplish this, the RSFHA is committed to the following principles:
- Achieve the "Triple Aim" (improve the patient’s experience of care, improve population health and reduce the per capita cost of care)
- Transforming the care model by focusing on wellness and creating individual care plans for patients
- Enhancing transparency and information sharing
- Serving a broad, multi-market region
- Being accountable to standards developed collaboratively by ACO/CIN
- Being physician-led
- Using information technology to coordinate data across providers
To be the most trusted healthcare network in the Lowcountry.
Enable and empower providers to deliver coordinated, proactive healthcare of the highest quality.